Monday, March 14, 2011

May I recommend...

Here's the deal...I love chick lit, but I'm very particular about what I like.  I like romance, but not smut.  I like funny, but not obvious gags.  That being said...

I love Jill Mansell!

First of all, let's be honest, I love anything with British men in it!  I think it has a lot to do with Jane Austen and Colin Firth, but that's another post all together.  I simply adore anything Jill Mansell writes.  My first encounter with her was "Perfect Timing" from there I moved on to my all-time favorite, "Rumor Has It."  Oh Jack, ahh...

Anyway, if you are a fan of light, funny, British romance then I highly recommend checking out all things Jill Mansell!

Here's what I've read so far:
Perfect Timing
Rumor Has It
Take A Chance On Me
Millie's Fling
Miranda's Mistake
An Offer You Can't Refuse
Staying At Daisy's

See, I told you I loved her...

No comments:

Post a Comment