Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Striking while the iron is hot!

I've given it a lot of thought, and I've decided that I should move on things while my name is out there.  Instead of sitting back and hoping that the 10,000+ people who downloaded a free copy of Nuptials for Sale will buy one of the other books, I've decided to give them another bite.  Starting 12/23 and ending 12/24, Second Chance will be free! 
Now that my name is out there, I think offering people the chance to grab another book might help keep it out there.  I plan to throw these free promotional days out there for all of my books for the next few months.  I hope that it intrigues readers and encourages them to read all my books, as well as spread the word about them. 
Again, a big thank you to all that scoop up these books!  You make it all seem worth it!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I bought "Nuptuals" off of Amazon. I ordinarily do not like to read books written in the first person, but I greatly enjoyed the book. My only criticism is that I would have liked a little more between the big scene and the epilogue. You have a new fan, though.

    Jennifer from Pennsylvania
    ZUMBAJENWEG@AOL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading Second Chance and I have to say I loved! I loved all of your main characters. It was a great read. I loved how you switched between both perspectives. By the end of the book you had me crying and squealing for the happiness of the characters. I hope ill be able to read more books by you. :) I'm a officially your fan.

    ReplyDelete