Saturday, August 13, 2011

Author Central on Amazon

Last night, I spent a little bit of time adding some things to my Author Central page on Amazon.  I added a biography, my twitter feed, and a feed to this blog.  Exciting! My next task is to try and create a book trailer or two for some of my books.  While I am pleased with the work that I did on the page, something else that I saw there caught my eye and made me smile.
What made me so happy was something I spied on the sidebar, the "Customers Also Bought Items By" section on the page.  The list of authors includes my all-time favorite, Jill Mansell!  How exciting!  I know that, by no means, is this saying that my writing or my books are the same quality as Ms. Mansell's.  However, just seeing that my books had been enjoyed (I hope) by fans of her books was very exciting! 
If you have a moment, stop by my Author Central page and check it out.  Of course, if you are reading this from my Author Central page then, "Thank you!" for looking into me and my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment