Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Seriously?!?!

So I grappled with GIMP, and I picked at Photoshop, all in the hopes that I could come up with a cute cover.  And you know what...
I never got it!
Those programs were so complicated and honestly I think they are more complicated than I need.  I don't need to create a spine for my ebook.  I also don't need a 3-D cover.  I just wanted a cute picture that made people want to read my book!
In my searching, I did find a picture that I liked.  I played around with it in Microsoft Paint and what do you know...I found a cover!  It was so much easier to just do it that way.  Here it is:
Is it what I would expect from a professional graphic artist? 
No.
Is it what I would want a publishing company to spend buckets of money on?
No.
Was it simple?
Yes!
Is it light, and whimsical?
Sort of.
Will it do?
Yes! (For now!)

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment